I would like to ask, have anyone here experience in renting EV Car (Especially Hyundai Ioniq EV) at Jeju Island? I have below questionS:
1. How far (distance in km) you can drive with 1 full charging?
2. How long (in hours) time would we need to fully charge the car (considering both normal and fast charging station)?
3. How convenient it is to rent the EV car to drive around the island (Is it easy to find the charging station especially in Seogwipo area)?
4. Can we leave the car without have to look for it during charging (if the charging take hours)?
5. Does the rental company provide the electric charging station card (or we need to get it elsewhere)?
I found and intend to rent the EV Car (Hyundai Ioniq) from Sixt to drive around Jeju Island.
You advise and experience are very much appreciated.
Have a nice day.