We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thermes Parc

UK
Level Contributor
36 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Thermes Parc

Hello,

could anyone tell us if Thermes Parc is a good place to stay for a weeks skiing in February? We are interested in what the appartments are like, the restaurant and how difficult or easy it is to get to the lifts.

Thank you

BGL

Mentioned in this post
Thermes Parc
Thermes Parc
51 Reviews
Val-d'Illiez, Switzerland
London
Level Contributor
8,329 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thermes Parc

One of the big draws for Val d'Illiez is the thermal baths. I know these are closed until the start of 2009 for refurbishment, so I might want to check and see if the baths will be reopened by February. I'm afraid I haven't stayed in the complex, only visited the baths, but I recall it being a nice little place next to a river, below Les Crosets. Hopefully others can also advise.

2. Re: Thermes Parc

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 pm, October 03, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Val-d'Illiez