We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ABC the lookout tv show

fla
Level Contributor
66 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
ABC the lookout tv show

Holy smoke ...I will never vacation in the Dominican Republic after what this show revealed in Boca Chica, nothing but discusting.

2 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: ABC the lookout tv show

Take a look at those two guys that were with her; had they being offered boys inteads of girls.

Would there had being any problem????

2 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: ABC the lookout tv show

Take a look at those two guys that were with her; had they being offered boys inteads of girls.

Would there had being any problem????

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
2,841 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: ABC the lookout tv show

Haha. My thoughts were exactly the same thing! The very first thing that crossed my mind was I can't believe these Dominicans thought that guy would be remotely interested in girls!

Yorba Linda...
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: ABC the lookout tv show

I am a travel agent specializing in destination weddings in the Dominican Republic. Boca Chica is near the capital of Santo Domingo and that area is undergoing restoration efforts because of the rise in tourism. Santo Domingo has much to offer in terms of history but Punta Cana and La Romana are the popular southeastern destination spots for vacationers. The resorts in these areas are secure and the white sand beaches are beautiful. Just like with any hotel there are 1 star and there are 5 star, you typically get what you pay for. I have been to the DR several times and have never experienced any of these issues. This is one of the big reasons they should have used a travel agent to plan their trip rather than purchasing a Groupon package. As with many islands in the Caribbean there are beautiful areas and areas to avoid. A travel agent has the experience and expertise to recommend the areas that are safe and hassle free along with finding the best rates available for all budgets and tastes . I also find it interesting that ABC news published a report via GMA on April 8, 2013 describing the wonderful things to see and do in the Dominican Republic.

15. Re: ABC the lookout tv show

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 19, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Boca Chica