We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tias bars

Which Tias hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
achill
Level Contributor
1,123 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Tias bars

Thinking of staying in a villa next year (i no im a bit early lol) is there any local bars that you can sit outside for a drink in the afternoon,can we do a big shop in a local supermarket and get a taxi easy enough to take us back to villa the one we are looking at in on Calle Juan.Thankyou.

7 replies to this topic
Harrow, United...
Destination Expert
for York
Level Contributor
8,240 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tias bars

There are some bars with limited seating outside but bars in tias are usually small local ones - usually cheap as well.

As for supermarkets there are reasonable sized hiperdino, spar, ropers, max coop (sp), gangus and a national chain mercando (opening soon) in tias itself. I'm sure a taxi will take you back for a few euro's.

Lanzarote, Spain
Level Contributor
6,534 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Tias bars

Outside seating, not really, but some very nice bars and tapas places worth a visit. enjoy

Keith

achill
Level Contributor
1,123 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tias bars

Thanks for your replys,can you tell me the name of bars or restaurants in the village or within walking distance.Thankyou.

Lanzarote, Spain
Level Contributor
6,534 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Tias bars

Personally I would head here, we eat in here quiet a lot and always very good

tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g954043-…

enjoy

Keith

achill
Level Contributor
1,123 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tias bars

Thankyou Keith and Richt for the infomation.Ginger.

Bedlington...
Level Contributor
16 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tias bars

There is a bar called Milo Y Milo, Columbian owners, doesn't look anything special but really friendly. Popular with locals and a few ex pats. Not a great selection of food, but what there is, is nice enough. You can sit outside, even when it's cooler as it's fairly sheltered. It's just off the roundabout, down past the Hiperdino. Worth a look. Just noticed you said afternoons, not sure if it's open every afternoon.

Edited: 4:18 am, March 03, 2012
achill
Level Contributor
1,123 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Tias bars

Thankyou Lee for the infomation,its nice to no you can walk in to the village and sit outside for a drink before eating,afternoon or evening.

Reply to: Tias bars
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Tias
Recent Conversations
More Tias Topics