We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dead sea and acne

Doha, Qatar
Level Contributor
46 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
dead sea and acne

Hello to all

I would like to go and experience the floating on the dead sea...

but i would like to know : has anyone that has been there,really felt any change in their skin,especially if they have acne?

Pls share your experience with me and also, if you ended up buying any product ,was it any good? which brand would you suggest?

thank you

1. Re: dead sea and acne

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:47 am, August 30, 2011
Amman Jordan
Level Contributor
134 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: dead sea and acne

People do have their different share of what they have experienced after visiting Dead Sea. Me personally is lucky to have a good one, I have a bad back pimples (their like a community). and i believe a combination of the salt water and the mud helped in drying out the pimples.

Though a friend told me that he just felt a stinging sensation on his skin...nothing more.

its worth visiting though.

Amman, Jordan
Level Contributor
131 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: dead sea and acne

Many medical patients have come to Jordan to experience the therapies of the Dead Sea, a combination of oxygen, mud, salt, for skin disorders.

As you relax and combine all of the Dead Sea rich minerals, and your body is relaxed, your skin's own immune system may strengthen itself and relax the body to improve the skin disorders according to many patients who have visited the Dead Sea.

The Dead Sea Spa Hotel and Medical Clinic is one of the hotels who have been accepting patients from around the world, a 4 star hotel.

Good Luck

4. Re: dead sea and acne

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 pm, September 16, 2014