We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wifi alba royal and a few other questions

uk
Level Contributor
222 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
wifi alba royal and a few other questions

is there free wifi? if so is it in hotel lobby

is there a charge for safe? would it hold a netbook

daughter likes shops looking at typical fakes where should she go, believe hotel isolated

any rooms tips

Sheerness, United...
Level Contributor
97 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: wifi alba royal and a few other questions

Hi,

Yes the wifi is free to use, the main signal is in the lobby but this can extend to some of the rooms.

The safe is free to use, the bell boy will set this up for you when delivering your cases to the room. You can set your own pin number to access it. There is also sufficient room for a netbook and other valuables.

There are a few shops selling the fake goods if you turn left as you come out of the hotel and walk past the Alba Resort hotel. Your best bet for fakes is a trip in to Side or perhaps trying Manavgat market. They even sell fake goods in the hotel, watches, handbags, clothes etc.

If you have any questions just let me know.

When do you travel?

Brett

uk
Level Contributor
222 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: wifi alba royal and a few other questions

i be at royal wings in a wk and me daughter be at alba royal beginning of may

cleveland
Level Contributor
393 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: wifi alba royal and a few other questions

Hi , My sister and I will be arriving at the Alba Royal also at the beginning of May and can't wait, we are counting the days down (25 as I type this) and they are going painfully slow.

You have actually asked all the questions I was wondering about so thanks to Brett for the answers.

M

uk
Level Contributor
222 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: wifi alba royal and a few other questions

well i cant believe im going so soon now wish it was a little later lol my daughter is leaving 3may from newcastle she has a much better flight time than me, mine is rubbish nightime but hey got a good deal

cleveland
Level Contributor
393 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: wifi alba royal and a few other questions

That's the same flight as us, 7am from Newcastle, we don't mind the morning flights cos we don't sleep the night before anyway cos of excitement.

M

West Midlands...
Level Contributor
264 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: wifi alba royal and a few other questions

Hi, all of you visiting alba royal in next few weeks PLEASE leave reviews as we don't go untill last day in June!cant wait to hear what you all think, Hoping reviews are as good this year :o) @nightride, our flight is at 7.25am and I know I won't sleep either lol

cleveland
Level Contributor
393 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: wifi alba royal and a few other questions

There are a few video clips on "You Tube" that shows the beach party, some of the entertainment in the theatre and general "walkabout " videos if you want to get a feel for the atmosphere before you go, or brush upon the "Club Dance" lol.

M

Sheerness, United...
Level Contributor
97 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: wifi alba royal and a few other questions

I've been reading some of the German reviews on Holiday Check and they seem positive. I guess if you can keep the Germans happy then things haven't slipped :-)

It's worth checking out the photos on that site too as they are really good.

I don't go back until the 22nd July although I go to the Royal Holiday palace at Lara Beach to look forward to on the 5th May. I much prefer an early flight, less hassle getting to the airport, less time waiting around and if you leave at 7am you get to the hotel about 4pm so you can enjoy the evening in the bar.

cleveland
Level Contributor
393 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: wifi alba royal and a few other questions

The "Bar" bit sounds very good to me! I have been on a diet for the past few weeks to try to get rid of Christmas and comfort food...........All so that I can put it back on again on Holiday, but hey it's worth it, I tend to take 2 dress sizes with me these days--week 1and week 2.

Then when I get back home I will whinge that nothing fits me and hit the gym again lol.

Night folks.

uk
Level Contributor
222 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: wifi alba royal and a few other questions

i wish i was going to alba royal rather than royal wings, Im only hoping be ok for daughter she was last at marmaris lol bit of a culture shock i think.

all her friends think shes paid too much, when say going to turkey, but i thought it was a fair price. you struggle to get a nice hotel in marmaris.

Get answers to your questions about Colakli
Recent Conversations