We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday now back on!

grimsby
Level Contributor
76 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Holiday now back on!

Just to update...Decided to to take the alternative airport offered...have to pay out more money...so annoying. We got a great deal on the alba queen back in april so can't get anything half as nice for the same price we paid. Did'nt realise what a great deal we got till today going round the travel agents and seeing the shock on their faces when we told them how much we paid. So still going to the alba queen and i can't wait now. I do think its disgusting that they can just cancel your flight so close to the departure date and not even compensate you. Its a good job we could afford to pay out the extra cost!

Sheerness, United...
Level Contributor
97 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday now back on!

Really pleased you have managed to re-book your holiday. I would be absolutely gutted and furious if it happened to me.

Chester, United...
Destination Expert
for Dalyan
Level Contributor
2,906 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Holiday now back on!

Good news, have a good holiday.

3. Re: Holiday now back on!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, October 10, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Colakli
Recent Conversations