We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Single mum & 9year old need a holiday, where to go??

Glasgow
11 posts
Save Topic
Single mum & 9year old need a holiday, where to go??

Can anyone advise me on where to go at the end of July for me (early 40's) and my son (age 9).

Would prefer somewhere that has everything, all inclusive, but nearish to the town so we could just go for a wander to market etc..., been looking at the Alba Hotel in Colakli and Suntopia Pegasos in Side Turkey (but that has not had a good write up even though it looks brill!)

Any advice gratefully received.

Denise

bathgate, west...
Level Contributor
234 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Single mum & 9year old need a holiday, where to go??

just back from Alba Queen, Colakli.

its all- inclusive with loads to keep your son (and yourself) busy. there isn't much in Colakli itself - about 3 bars, a few restaurants, but quite a lot of shops.

at night there's a mini disco then usually a show which the entertainment team put on. the shows are mimed, but the choreography and effort they put in is really good.

you will have to get up quite early if you want a sunbed by the pool, but usually plenty beds down at the beach with plenty of shade.

hope this helps.

2. Re: Single mum & 9year old need a holiday, where to go??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 pm, October 05, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Colakli
Recent Conversations