We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alba Royal, Toiletries and Beach Towels and general

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Alba Royal, Toiletries and Beach Towels and general

Hi, my wife and I are going to the Alba Royal 1st May, can anyone tell me if the hotel supply shampoo and toiletries and also can you get fresh daily beach towels. Is it better to take Lira or Euro or both as I have read that some things are charged in Euros which I find strange as Turkey not in Euro. Any advice would be most welcome , is there a dress code for Al A carte,

Many thanks

HDH
Saundersfoot...
Level Contributor
511 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Alba Royal, Toiletries and Beach Towels and general

hi there please can you help me , my friend and I are here in 10 days and wonderd if its easy to get hold of an iron ( or may have to pack travel iron ) thanks for your help in advance

Best wishes Helen

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Alba Royal, Toiletries and Beach Towels and general

Hi, I would pack a travel iron as there wasn't any in the room

13. Re: Alba Royal, Toiletries and Beach Towels and general

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, July 21, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Colakli
Recent Conversations