We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kamelya world!!!has any one been recently??

bolton
Level Contributor
61 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
kamelya world!!!has any one been recently??

hi was just wondering if any one had been here recently as struggling to find alot ov reviews we have booked for next may 4 adults and 4 children aged between 3 and 6.. looks great on pics etc is it as good as it looks?? and is there anything you think we should no bad or good...mostly good i hope tho hahah thankyou x

Glasgow
Level Contributor
473 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: kamelya world!!!has any one been recently??

It may well be Thomas Cook only come next season (which I really doubt) but Thomas Cook is in Germany too and there is no way in hell that hotel will be UK only.............................none, whatsoever.

I actually forgot to ask the rep about it, but considering TC has their German rep over there too, I'd highly doubt this.

Hotel is absolute amazing though, however it is very German orientated and does have a lot of Russians too. The shows are fantastic spectacles and a lot of work go into them, and they're not all in German, we watched the Hunchback of Notre Dame, and it was really music and a bit of singing, but more French and British.

Any questions, ask away and I'll try and answer as best I can.

FD

12. Re: kamelya world!!!has any one been recently??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, December 31, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Colakli
Recent Conversations