We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hidden Canopy Treehouse Boutique

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
45 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Hidden Canopy Treehouse Boutique

I want to book a room in the main house, but there are no pictures of the main house rooms available on the website. I emailed the hotel, but they don't have pictures to send me. I find it odd that there are no pictures available considering that there are pictures of other rooms and it costs $140-160 a night. Does anyone have pictures of the Garden and the Cloud room? I looked through the trip advisor's pictures, but it's hard to tell which room is which. Thanks!

To the owner: If you see this, can you please snap some pictures of the room and send it to me! Thanks.

Santa Elena...
6 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hidden Canopy Treehouse Boutique

Thank you for your interest. We are currently overhaulling the Hidden Canopy Website to reflect new remodelling changes at the hotel and our recent upgrades. If you go look at two very recent reviews right here on TripAdvisor, you'll find the photos you're seeking--

Absolutely Amazing posted by amdubois in Feb 2011 is the Clouds room

Blissful, Serene Experience posted by ATXtrvller also in Feb 2011 is the Garden room

Hope this helps! Please let us know if you need additional assistance.

All the best,

Jenn King

Owner/Host

Hidden Canopy Treehouse Boutique Hotel

Edited: 10:57 am, March 12, 2011
Playa Conchal...
Level Contributor
2,033 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hidden Canopy Treehouse Boutique

Its a beautiful spot-unique among many accommodation options in Monteverde. Don't miss it!

3. Re: Hidden Canopy Treehouse Boutique

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 pm, October 20, 2012