We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi fare

scotland
Level Contributor
2 posts
37 reviews
61 helpful votes
Taxi fare

I am travelling in a couple of weeks from now! And would like to know how much it will cost me in a taxi from Alicante airport to santa Pola! The local bus doesn't depart for another 1 hour 30 mins after my flight touches down according to an old timetable!

5 replies to this topic
Alicante, Spain
Level Contributor
1,390 posts
26 reviews
30 helpful votes
1. Re: Taxi fare

About 25 Euros.

scotland
Level Contributor
2 posts
37 reviews
61 helpful votes
2. Re: Taxi fare

It's hard to believe that it's a bit pricey considering it's not far! Thanks for replying!

Carshalton, United...
Level Contributor
779 posts
174 reviews
154 helpful votes
3. Re: Taxi fare

Sadly that price is correct.

Check out the Summer timetable online, for the Baille Bus service from the Airport,it might be different to the one you are looking at. The bus will only cost 1.60€ per person. It drops off at the Bus Station,so dependent on where abouts in Santa Pola you are staying-you could have a long walk from there.

Tours, France
1 post
4. Re: Taxi fare

Hello,

we are also travelling to santa pola in a few weeks... could you tell me how you eventually got to and from the airport ?? did you take the baile bus (at what time) ? or did you take a taxi and how much did it cost ??

Thanks !

Isabel

1 post
5. Re: Taxi fare

I'm going to Santa Pola too in a couple of weeks...costs max 25euros..pretty cheap I thought...same taxi in Manchester would be about 40quid for same distance

Reply to: Taxi fare
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Santa Pola