We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

#1 Attraction

Waterbury...
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Topic
#1 Attraction

If you were to pick one thing as a must to do while in Barbados, what would you tell someone?

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
8,250 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: #1 Attraction

What is it that interests you?

What do you like to do?

Is there something you've always wanted to do .........but?

Once we know this we can probably give you some guidance that just might fulfill that gap.

Edited: 5:50 pm, July 18, 2014
essex
Level Contributor
333 posts
367 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: #1 Attraction

Ride the Reggie bus---- great value---- lovely people---- did it about 10 times and every experience was different---- even stop at bar so you have a banks beer and leave the rest of the passengers to wait on the bus for your return or via off the route to show you were Rhianna used to live ----- great experiences at $2 a time even all the way from speightown to loistens --- even the government buses same price are an experience --- we had a large party of tiny. School child's all in their pristine white topped school uniforms all respectfully offering us old gits their seats so well behaved in public, little cuttie in the seat in front couldn't have been older then 8 offers her classmate her to share her last 2 orieo biscuits followed by 2 sweet smiles. Now that's what barbados is all about.

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
11,083 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: #1 Attraction

Licksmith--- What a lovely post . I totally agree, the No. 1 attraction in Barbados is actually the Bajan people.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,499 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: #1 Attraction

I agree that the No1 attraction are the Bajan people but they hardly qualify as a "must do"!

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
11,083 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: #1 Attraction

Ha Ha Bimfan, you are right, and I already suggested my "must do' s earlier, but I really do believe that the main reason that people return again and again, year after year, and even make Barbados their home , is because the people are just so special.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,499 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: #1 Attraction

Oh I do agree Westiegal ... Otherwise we would not be returning year in year out for nigh on 25 years.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
862 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: #1 Attraction

Got to agree ,The main reason we always return is the Bajan people,we have made loads of friends,over the years,For me,first is a Catamaran cruise and a swim with turtles,second is Hunte`s gardens,absolutely sublime experience,want do it every time we visit now,third a day on the east coast, Bath beach ,heading up to the roundhouse for lunch,afternoon tea at St Nicholas Abbey,not forgetting to buy the best rum on the island,there are so many must do`s,not all cost much money

New Haven...
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Reply
18. Re: #1 Attraction

Some must see attractions: Hunte's Gardens, Harrison's Cave, Animal Flower Cave, Nicholas Abbey and Bathsheba...

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
75 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: #1 Attraction

U collecting from Pats LOL....FYI u cant go wrong if u go to Pats..the line is long for a reason!!

20. Re: #1 Attraction

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, July 26, 2015