We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Work on beach in front of mango bay hotel.

Which Holetown hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kildare, Ireland
Level Contributor
16 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Work on beach in front of mango bay hotel.

Hi just wondering what is update on work in front of mango bay hotel? Am going there on 1st of july and am a bit concerned . Could anyone give me an update would really appreciate it .Thanks

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
9,648 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Work on beach in front of mango bay hotel.

There are several threads currently running about the beach restoration. Scroll down and you will find them. All I can say is that the work will still be progressing, but they are well ahead of time at the moment and hopefully the Pile Drivers on the creek will have finished. The last advice I received from their PR lady Rachel Worrell was that they hoped to have finished all the work on our beach by the end of August, weather permitting.

The beach in front of Palm Beach Condos next door is pretty good and being used by Mango Bay guests. Also I believe those guests who wish to go to another beach are being transported there with a packed lunch. Your tour operator should have all this information.

Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
7,658 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Work on beach in front of mango bay hotel.

Here are two links that have the information.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147262-i230-k6567…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g946443-i13711-k64…

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
9,648 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Work on beach in front of mango bay hotel.

Here is the main thread regarding the work

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g147262-i230-k52…

Kildare, Ireland
Level Contributor
16 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Work on beach in front of mango bay hotel.

Thanks for all replies I have received. Have contacted travel company I booked holiday with to see where we stand if we are not happy when we get there. Hopefully we will get to enjoy beach .

5. Re: Work on beach in front of mango bay hotel.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 15, 2014