We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunbeds - Sunset crest

Devon
Level Contributor
56 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Sunbeds - Sunset crest

Hello

I am staying in a privately booked apartment on Sunset Crest later this year and although have access to The Beach House and pool I prefer to laze around on the beach. Is there anywhere within reasonable walking distance from Sunset Crest where i can hire beach sunbeds (that is reasonably quiet, I know its a bit busy around Sunswept Hotel beach area).

Any advice appreciated and thanks in advance.

Lou

Holetown, Barbados
Level Contributor
12,507 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunbeds - Sunset crest

Hi Lou ,as you obviously know you can rent sunbeds from outside Zaccios but you can also rent them from outside Surfside next door. I don't believe there is anything to stop you carrying them down the beach a little to the other side of the Life Guard station, where it would be quieter, especially if you explain why.

I'm afraid that from there on the sunbeds all belong to hotels and private condos and are therfore not available for rent.

A quiet beach is the one to the south of the Beach House, infront of the Regent, but no sunbeds are available there.

Edited: 9:49 am, January 10, 2012
2. Re: Sunbeds - Sunset crest

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:29 am, March 06, 2013