We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Infinity Bay A.I. questions

Gladstone, Canada
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Topic
Infinity Bay A.I. questions

Been reading this forum since booking last August, several posters have stated that it isn't a typical all inclusive without giving facts to support this. Which leaves me wondering...

What is the towel situation, are we provided with beach towels in the room, or should we bring our own?

Room service is mentioned on the Sunwing info, can anyone elaborate on this?

Is there a charge for the room safe?

We are early risers and non-drinkers, I will be sending an email to IB requesting a quiet room away from the bar/evening party area, any suggestions?

I'd enjoy hearing from people who have been there on the Sunwing

package, looking forward to some r&r after having our 1 &1/2 year old grandson here for a 2 week visit!

St. Catharines...
Level Contributor
67 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Infinity Bay A.I. questions

Hi Luvs

Hate to bother(little late reading the thread)

Did you have a 1 or 2 b/r villa?

Glad food sounds good. Its funny, you book something with confidence. THEN you start to worry lol..

London, Canada
Level Contributor
197 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Infinity Bay A.I. questions

Robb we had the one bedroom. Lots of room. Food was great. Staff are super friendly.

St. Catharines...
Level Contributor
67 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Infinity Bay A.I. questions

Thanks Luvs.

Really looking forward to it!

14. Re: Infinity Bay A.I. questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, February 12, 2014