We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

paradise beach club

Which West Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ontario canada
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Topic
paradise beach club

does anyone know if coffee is available before 7:00 am thanks

Stoney Creek, Canada
Level Contributor
138 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: paradise beach club

Hello I have been twice and am heading down for Christmas I emailed resort and they said it wouldn't be a problem to put a coffee maker in room but have to bring your own coffee I had a problem with 7am when I am a early riser so I have packed some coffee and filters and will pick up some coffee cream when I get there

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
4,490 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: paradise beach club

Paradise Beach Club is very close to Emerald Beach Club road... the entrance to the beach on the east side of Henry Morgan.

If you turn right from the beach into this "street" , the first place on your right is the Casa de Paradise buildings. Ron and Myra Cummins own this place and they also own a coffee finca on the mainland. They bring beans to the island and roast them right there at Casa de Paradise, making the very excellent Cafe Buenos Diaz. Y

ou can buy it in some stores, but it is fun to buy it from the girls who roast it there - its especially great if you are there on roasting day and can smell the heavenly scent - and it was $5 a pound a couple of years ago when we stayed there. Kind of nice to drink locally-sourced coffee on the island!

We also brought it home as gifts for friends...

Stoney Creek, Canada
Level Contributor
138 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: paradise beach club

Thanks I look forward to buying some local coffee perfect

Stoney Creek, Canada
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: paradise beach club

Bring some food as well as your coffee.Just got back and the food there was discusting my dog would not eat there food.I was sick and now my wife is in bed for two days.Nice place and good location. but the food stinks.

Stoney Creek, Canada
Level Contributor
138 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: paradise beach club

Sorry to Hear that we are going next week Did they have any special dinners ?

Stoney Creek, Canada
6 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: paradise beach club

yes and they were no better.

Stoney Creek, Canada
6 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: paradise beach club

I have some frends still there till monday. will see if thing got better.they were going to move resorts. they were sick as well.

Stoney Creek, Canada
Level Contributor
138 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: paradise beach club

Oh no the food must have changed we were there in spring I will be careful how was everything else ? Any problems oh my

Stoney Creek, Canada
6 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: paradise beach club

just got back and that would be NO

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
598 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: paradise beach club

Cream for coffee - if you figure out what to buy let us know - in six trips we have yet to find it ;-)