We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Duty Free

Kelowna
Level Contributor
104 posts
Save Topic
Duty Free

Hello,

Can someone tell me please, if there is still a duty free in the West End. thanks a bunch

Mentioned in this post
West End
West End
Roatan, Honduras
Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
2,659 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Duty Free

There was one when I was there in Feb 2011. It had limited supplies though.

Roatan, Honduras
Level Contributor
496 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Duty Free

What are you hoping to buy? Most of the typical Duty free things like alcohol or tobacco is not priced much different at the grocery stores

Sudbury, Canada
Level Contributor
6,080 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Duty Free

The duty free in West End has wine, liquor, fragrances etc. Not sure if the prices were that much cheaper...

Mentioned in this post
West End
West End
Roatan, Honduras
Roatan
Level Contributor
292 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Duty Free

Yes it is still in Mariah's mall across from Roatan Rentals. It does have some things the grocery stores don't carry but "Duty Free" is a bit of a stretch, more of a clever name.

Mentioned in this post
Roatan
Roatan
Bay Islands, Honduras
Kelowna
Level Contributor
104 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Duty Free

Well last time i was in Roatan, which was 5 years ago, i purchased a fragrance, much much cheaper then my Canada..I'm glad it's still there.

Mentioned in this post
Roatan
Roatan
Bay Islands, Honduras
6. Re: Duty Free

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, January 01, 2013
Get answers to your questions about West Bay