We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rooms at Infinity Bay question

Little Rock...
Level Contributor
280 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Rooms at Infinity Bay question

I have gone to the Infinity Bay Resort website but cannot find much info on the studio rooms. There is what is called a lock out studio room and a garden view studio room. Can someone tell me more about these rooms? Are they like hotel rooms towards the back of the resort or what? Thank you.

Roatan, Honduras
Level Contributor
14 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Rooms at Infinity Bay question

I believe the lock off studio room option is a room that is seperated from the rest of the unit by a door that is locked on both sides. These are becoming more common in Roatan as it gives the owners/operators more room selection as they can have one larger unit with a couple rooms for a family or two smaller ones. I do know that garden view studiois not the same as a lock off as it stands alone. The locations of each of these units will vary. Perhaps an email to the resort would provide better details for you as to the total square footage, view and location of the room. The accommodations at IB are nice and I think you will have a great time.

Little Rock...
Level Contributor
280 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rooms at Infinity Bay question

Thank you for your reply. I have emailed IB but have not heard back from them yet. I found it strange that they have info and pics of all the other rooms except for the studio rooms. Do you know if the studio rooms have balconies or a refrigerator? Thanks.

DFW
12 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Rooms at Infinity Bay question

Staying in a studio there in a little over a week. This is what I've found:

tripadvisor.com/VacationRentalReview-g944573…

And this makes me think studios are on the 2nd floor (actual studios not lockouts):

www.infinitybay.com/en/units/index.html

And I think I saw somewhere that some 1 bedrooms come with washer/dryers, but studios don't.

4. Re: Rooms at Infinity Bay question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:21 am, January 24, 2011