We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

resturants around Infinity Bay

Which West Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ontario
Level Contributor
560 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
resturants around Infinity Bay

There is a bit of confusion as to the dining at this Infinity Bay resort - what exactly are we looking at? only outside casual dining,

usually at resorts in the Caribbean call for nice dining with a dress code - not over the top - but the forum sounds iffy when it comes to dining - I am looking at this area for the price, beauty etc as we are not divers so other aspects are important to us

Any comments on dining would be appreciated

thanks a bunch

Ontario
Level Contributor
560 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: resturants around Infinity Bay

I hear you, I just need to confirm before booking and understanding what I am dealing with - It is not that cheap once you look at $3000 for 2 for one week - so I prefer to not have to dish out more for eating on top of my all inclusive

Looks like a beautiful area

Bonaire
Destination Expert
for Bonaire
Level Contributor
2,475 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: resturants around Infinity Bay

I stayed at Infinity Bay in March, and it is definitely not an "all inclusive resort" in the typical sense. It is a condominium resort that has one, casual, open-air restaurant that sits on the sand. There is no dress code, and it is not the kind of place where you would want one. It is very casual , as are most of the restaurants on Roatan. You could probably get away with going barefoot to dinner every night if you wanted to. I'm not sure why they are marketing themselves as all-inclusive?

There are some nice dining options on West Bay - Vintage Pearl and Bite on the Beach are great. Bananarama has good breakfasts and lunch. With the exception of Vintage Pearl, most of these restaurants are either open-air or on the beach/sand and are very laid back. West End has great restaurants as well.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
43 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: resturants around Infinity Bay

We are owners at IB. We were there in May and there was not an all inclusive plan so to speak.

The website now says if you book during October, you can purchase an all inclusive plan. I am not sure if this was just for October, or if this is a new feature. I will try to find out more..

14. Re: resturants around Infinity Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, May 17, 2010