We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Truskavets

London
1 post
Save Topic
Truskavets

How easy and cheapper to get Truskavets from London?

Kyiv
Level Contributor
21,670 posts
321 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Truskavets

Hi Natalie! Welcome to Ukraine forum :)

If budget is your key priority, you might want to check out Wizzair London (Luton) - Kyiv flight wizzair.com/Default.asp…

In Kyiv, you can take #49 overnight train Kyiv - Truskavets leaving daily at 20:18 local time arriving at 9:01am. Or #115 overnight train Kharkiv - Truskavets leaving Kyiv daily at 16:55 local time arriving at 6:16am. One kupe ticket in both costs about UAH 140 (USD 18).

Train tickets are now available in KBP (Boryspil airport) as well, so you can buy them upon arrival. More details in my #12 here tripadvisor.com/…28109915

From KBP, you can take public bus to Yuzhnyj railway station, it will cost UAH 25 (USD 3.2) per person. More details on getting to the railway station from the airport is in my #1 here tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294474-i3663-k368…

Have a great trip!

2. Re: Truskavets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, February 25, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Truskavets