We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

yllas log cabins winter break departs 11th Dec

Which Akaslompolo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Greater London...
Level Contributor
6 posts
107 reviews
Save Topic
yllas log cabins winter break departs 11th Dec

We are a couple with a 5 year old and are visiting for a week. Santa of course will be main focus and sleigh rides, but we want to ski also.

Can ski ing be aranged at the resort for a few , say one to three days with tuition. Inghmas offer one week skiing packages but we will not ski everyday.

Does anyone know how many you can get on a skidoo? They sound great for exploring and seeing ice hotel can three of us get on?

I am very excited about trip but nervous about the cold we have hired thermal suits, what else is required to wear with these suits to keep cold out?

Arsy, France
Level Contributor
3,292 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: yllas log cabins winter break departs 11th Dec

you can get whatever type of skking you want fomr the ski resort so there are no porbs there but I thought taht inghams offered shorter skiinig options rather than a week, it will be cheaper to do it with inghams

as for the snowmobiles, I think you can get them for three but not sure, try snowfun in yllas, they will be able to advise you

as for clothing - have a look at www.lapland.fruitbandit.com

Greater London...
Level Contributor
6 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: yllas log cabins winter break departs 11th Dec

Thank you for such well researched information. Will contact Inghams about ski ing.

Rachel

3. Re: yllas log cabins winter break departs 11th Dec

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, October 25, 2012