We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snow Elf Hotel

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
141 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Snow Elf Hotel

Can some please advise me how we can contact Snow Elf Hotel for rates and possibly bookings ? Is there a website ?

Zed

Devon
Level Contributor
231 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Snow Elf Hotel

Hi Zed

Can't find the hotels website online. Have looked on Yllas.fi website and can't see it there either, unless it is under a group name. It could be it that it is entirely booked by travel companies. There is a tourist information number at on the Yllas website. Might be worth giving them a call or email.

kazkins

Worcestershire
Level Contributor
131 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Snow Elf Hotel

Hi,

The Snow Elf is also known as the Akas Hotel. If you go into Yllas.fi there is a link to the website.

Helsinki, Finland
Destination Expert
for Tallinn, Finland, Helsinki
Level Contributor
7,840 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Snow Elf Hotel

You can download their brochure here: laplandhotels.com/EN/hotels/akashotelli.html

devon
Level Contributor
55 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Snow Elf Hotel

did you get their email address as i have it as we are staying there for xmas this year, cant wait!!!

Falmouth, United...
Level Contributor
400 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Snow Elf Hotel

Thanks very much for the link JohntheFinn, it is great and gives a very good insight of the hotel/apartments facilities etc with photos and 360 panoramic views! I'm so excited!

6. Re: Snow Elf Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 am, October 29, 2012