We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

brisas disco

stoke-on-trent
Level Contributor
1,019 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
brisas disco

we are due to go to the brisas on the 27th dec....yes long way off and i was doing my homework when i noticed whilst reading loony lou's web site about the disco...quote..There is a nightly disco within the hotel complex (opposite the Italian Restaurant) from 11pm–2am, music is varied but it may be an idea to download your own music onto a CD and offer that to the DJ to play. Over 18's only.... my question is would they like it if i took a few discs with up to date songs, say something like now 85 or 86 by then or even some disco classics..thanks, regards Gavin.

Skelton, United...
Level Contributor
184 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: brisas disco

Yes. Take 85. It's fab. Will get everyone up dancing. And has something for everyone. Everybody rumble !!! Lol

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Holguin, Guardalavaca
Level Contributor
14,384 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: brisas disco

Yes, certainly take whatever you want, it doesn't have to be on CD you can put it on a memory stick also..take a couple of copies as you may get a different DJ later and who knows what the other one will have done with your music...LOL

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
2,513 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: brisas disco

yes, they had 2 different DJ's when I was there...one guy was very friendly, would let you come in the booth and choose songs from the playlist on his computer. So I am sure if you loaded up a memory stick or burned a few cd's they would like it and play it for sure.

stoke-on-trent
Level Contributor
1,019 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: brisas disco

baby blue track 16...lol. thanks every one ill burn several disc and take them and leave them with the djs to do what they want with them..Gavin

Skelton, United...
Level Contributor
184 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: brisas disco

I know !!! Loving it. X

Ashbourne, United...
Level Contributor
43 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: brisas disco

I'm off to the Brisas on the 27th December too, looking forward to your disco!

stoke-on-trent
Level Contributor
1,019 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: brisas disco

lol.. think i will have a word with a pub DJ friend and ask him to put some popular songs on a disc for me. im guessing your on the manchester flight. Gavin.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Holguin, Guardalavaca
Level Contributor
14,384 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: brisas disco

leave a copy with public relations for me please ...... lol

Edited: 2:43 pm, October 19, 2013
Ashbourne, United...
Level Contributor
43 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: brisas disco

Hi, yes I am on the manchester flight, same as you then? Not long now!

Swansea
Level Contributor
1,992 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: brisas disco

We left loads of

Pumping music with the DJ , enjoy your holiday

Bridge