We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

a la cartes SRLM and other questions

s wales
Level Contributor
553 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
a la cartes SRLM and other questions

How many times can we use the a la cartes on a weeks holiday?

The French always seems to get good reviews so which other ones should we try? Is there any need to book prior to going? We will be there 17/4 and I know this isnt a school holiday date for the UK but what about other Nationalities as just trying to get an idea of if this is a particularly busy time.

thanks all

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
80 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: a la cartes SRLM and other questions

Hi, the food there is super, yes the French is really good but all of the al-carts are really good. If I remember you can book 3 for the week. Book the Italian it was great.

Perth, Canada
Level Contributor
394 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: a la cartes SRLM and other questions

We have just returned and you are allowed 2 al a carts per week. Definately get the French if you can. Try e-mailing the resort to prebook otherwise see Ronald as soon as you land.

We really enjoyed the Medeterranean (sp?)

Missy Jane

s wales
Level Contributor
553 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: a la cartes SRLM and other questions

Thank u both v much.is that time a particularly busy time?

s wales
Level Contributor
553 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: a la cartes SRLM and other questions

bump

Perth, Canada
Level Contributor
394 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: a la cartes SRLM and other questions

I'm not sure about April, as we always travel in Feb/March.

Hopefully someone else can answer you as to how busy it would be then.

Missy Jane

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
93 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: a la cartes SRLM and other questions

April is usually a decent time to go, just coming out of high season, if i had to guess a number, I would say it's 75-85% occupancy, which I find great, as it's not overly packed and yet not empty feeling.

Montreal
Level Contributor
4,488 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: a la cartes SRLM and other questions

Anyone headed to SRLM the week of March 23-30th??

s wales
Level Contributor
553 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: a la cartes SRLM and other questions

Thanks for the info much appreciated

Bear River, Canada
Level Contributor
3,764 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: a la cartes SRLM and other questions

Hi, the food there is super

=============================

The lady that was just confirmed with salmonella would probably argue that point. hopefully just an isolated case. Last year when we were there, we actually walked out of an a la carte because the meal was that bad. Again may have been bad timing, but there were a lot of complaints that week from others on our flight.

April was as mentioned about 3/4 full, which made it good for loungers except at the mares pool which did not ever seem to have enough in the shade.

10. Re: a la cartes SRLM and other questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 14, 2014