We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bubba Keg Bashers!

Dartmouth, Nova...
Level Contributor
260 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Bubba Keg Bashers!

I have been reading the reviews for Brisas and Amigo and it surprises me that many people are bashing the Bubba Keg. They spoke of us Canadians as greedy drunks and one person said that is the reason why a hotel ran out of booze! The Bubba keg is a great invention- for several reasons IMO, one - saves using all of those little plastic cups- less litter, keeps from running to the bar all of the time so this allows the non bubba users to have shorter waits and that is good for them and the most important is that I have far fewer walks down to the bar and back with two heavy kegs! Oh and mine is always filled with fruit juice as I don't drink much more than one or two coolers in an evening- so I guess I am not one of the drunken Canadians! Last year I took a Tims travel mug to the DR and I found my juice was warmer faster than my hubby's beer so I bought myself a smaller bubba for our next trip! Bubba users unite!

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
52 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Bubba Keg Bashers!

I've never heard of that before but what a great idea, I'm going with hubby and son in July and I will be taking some, thankyou :)

32. Re: Bubba Keg Bashers!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 07, 2014