We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

who is at brisas in may?

Level Contributor
602 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
who is at brisas in may?

I think the new year is a good time to start an official countdown of my trip. Is there anyone else going to be there?

gosport
Level Contributor
371 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
91. Re: who is at brisas in may?

Ok Bridge I knew you were going to miss us after Brisas but just seen we are both going to nabq bay [different hotels] in September, very spooky!

Level Contributor
602 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
92. Re: who is at brisas in may?

Ok just a few more sleeps till we hit the 40's. Got a little ahead of myself there. Thanx for correcting me llou. Was just wishful thinking.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Holguin, Guardalavaca
Level Contributor
14,381 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
93. Re: who is at brisas in may?

Debs, my arrival coincides with yours, Grant and I have everything planned with fine precision.

You may be his Rose but I am his bud-dy, a relationship that stems back years. Im not an impatien lass; I know he wood leaf you one day but he has to get a lot organised first because he knows you will play dirt-y. Firstly he needs to fressia bank account or you'd spend like crazy on things that cost the earth and put him into hock. Of gorse; we know you would stalk him because you will have a bleeding heart but it doesnt matter we will look to our fuschia in the comfort of knowing nobody else will want his old soiled goods.

Aster Luego !

gosport
Level Contributor
371 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
94. Re: who is at brisas in may?

Brilliant LL but all I can say is you have far too much time on your hands, whilst my hands are full of much more pressing things!

You seemingly know too much about horticulture & you know what they say... You can lead a hoe to culture but you cant make her think !!

Swansea
Level Contributor
1,968 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
95. Re: who is at brisas in may?

Debs are you a stalker? lol

Bridge

Orillia, Canada
Level Contributor
16 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
96. Re: who is at brisas in may?

Which Brisas is everyone going to ? The one in Santa Lucia? It is beautiful there! I just returned from Cuba and have a few small trinkets/letter to go to a friend there if anyone is willing to deliver for me. (He works at Reception there) All unsealed for you to see, of course!

gosport
Level Contributor
371 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
97. Re: who is at brisas in may?

Bridge the only person I am stalking is LL to follow her antics with MY Grant lol.

I was looking on sharm forum to see if we need water shoes and there you were!

Swansea
Level Contributor
1,968 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
98. Re: who is at brisas in may?

If you need any info re Sharm just email or pm me. I think it is my 15th trip if not more to Egypt... Xxx

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Holguin, Guardalavaca
Level Contributor
14,381 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
99. Re: who is at brisas in may?

oooohaaahhhh, she cuts like a knife; no wonder Grant calls her Poison Ivy!!

whilst my hands are full of much more pressing things! ...... LIKE AN IRON?

You reep what you sow; you shouldnt air your dirty lawndry in public; I will sucseed in having Grant to myself one day, he's on the verge of leaving, he just cant resist my beautiful pink lobelia (!) or my shapely aster.. up your grass !!

Oh isnt Cuba going to be fun... its one sleep less today.. That means I need to get pressing tings too.. I have so much to do and so little time left to do it.

How many times do you pack, unpack, pack again, unpack, discard a few things, re-pack and so on.... It drives me crazy and every time I say "Im not taking much this trip"

Guess What, Ive just booked Sharm for September and Xmas, what a coincidence !!

gosport
Level Contributor
371 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
100. Re: who is at brisas in may?

Ok Petal, This is War!

Why would Grant climb up his Jacobs Ladder to find love in the mist with his red hot poker in hand, just to be met with your withered old periwinkle!

Its a load of old Hollyhocks.You know he much prefers to run his fingers through my Ladies tresses and will never leave or Forget Me Not !!

Sharm really ,I think maybe you jest or are you stalking us lol xx