We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

chrysoula apts

Milnthorpe, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
chrysoula apts

Hi folks,

Just wondered if anyone had stayed at the chrysoula, and if so what's it like? How far to the main drag? And where's good to eat near by, we have a 3 year old girl so hoping that there is some good spots near by.also my parents are meeting us for a few days but are staying at the anthoula, we have tried to work out how far away from each other they are but the maps show two of everything?! My dad is registered disabled and is worried about the hill to anthoulas any advice on where he could rent a moped from and roughly how much he could expect to pay for the week. Its been far to long since we have been to Greece and even longer since i went to kos-11years! Can't wait

Thanks in advance

Ludlow, United...
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: chrysoula apts

you are very close to the main road into the village close to some good tavernas and bars most places are close by as for transport for the dad go to Katarinas tell him to use a small quad bike its safer than a moto or you could try manolis rental on the main drag your end of the village you are sure to have a good holiday hope this helps.

UK
Level Contributor
350 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: chrysoula apts

Hi,

Have you read the reviews on TA? Here's mine from 2010: tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g910630-d5…

We had a great holiday and would happily stay there again, however it does sound like the room quality varies, so it's worth emailing to request one of the newer blocks.

HTH

London, United...
Level Contributor
43 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: chrysoula apts

Hi - re Chrysoula we have stayed there for the last 9 years - you should love it its a relaxed complex perfect for young children. There is a seperate baby pool plus a games room where they will show DVD's if the little one gets bored. You are at the start of the main drag down to the main harbour which takes about 40mins to walk - we usually stop off on route via a few bars so it doesnt seem so far! Restaurants nearby are Hubs, Hippocrates & Sacallis Inn plus Kastri all within a 5 min walk - we have never had a bad meal if you are meeting your dad nearer the harbour others include Captain Johns, Hatty, Marias and Sydneys bar to name a few - you will be spoilt for choice. The Dolphin Rock bar is the nearest bar and they show films most early evenings including new disney ones (around 4 or 5pm) if you want to a drink whilst your daughter is kept entertained. Any other questions do not hesitate to ask. Have a superb time!

manchester
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: chrysoula apts

If you stay there do NOT and I stress this stay in a studio. They are in the A block which is hell on earth. The family rooms are in the newer blocks and you seriously would not believe you were in the same hotel, my studio had cockroaches- lovely!!!!!

go to the dolphin as it is fantastic, and for anything you could possibly need Jim's supermarket is open till about 1am and is right opposite, its like an aladdin's cave.

5. Re: chrysoula apts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 20, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Kefalos
Recent Conversations