We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

chrysoula apts

Which Kefalos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Milnthorpe, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
chrysoula apts

Hi folks,

Just wondered if anyone had stayed at the chrysoula, and if so what's it like? How far to the main drag? And where's good to eat near by, we have a 3 year old girl so hoping that there is some good spots near by.also my parents are meeting us for a few days but are staying at the anthoula, we have tried to work out how far away from each other they are but the maps show two of everything?! My dad is registered disabled and is worried about the hill to anthoulas any advice on where he could rent a moped from and roughly how much he could expect to pay for the week. Its been far to long since we have been to Greece and even longer since i went to kos-11years! Can't wait

Thanks in advance

1. Re: chrysoula apts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 30, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Kefalos