We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kefalos

Which Kefalos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
10 posts
Save Topic
Kefalos

Hi me and my partner are going to kefalos in aug this year, we are staying at the Hermes hotel. I was wondering if there are things to do during the as I've heard it's a bit quiet and also if the nightlife is any good I'm a 24 year old. Thanks Paula x

London, United...
Level Contributor
41 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Kefalos

Hi Paula,

Like a few others who have posted we have been going to Kef for 9 yrs this being our 10th in July/Aug and players is a cool place (Dimitris Mango Mojito's are heaven!) to be in the eve although there are lots of bars Popeyes, Sebastians 2 plus lots of wonderful bars along the harbour front you will be spoilt for choice! Have a fab time! x

London, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Kefalos

Hi. Can u get cabs in kefalos as I have been told there arent any? We r staying at Pantheon Studios which r up a steep hill.

Ludlow, United...
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Kefalos

there was the old green bus don,t know if that's still on the road there was a taxi by asda super market at times but no taxi rank nearest would probably be antimachia

scotland
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
24. Re: Kefalos

hi can you tell me more abt kefalos as we were lookin at zeus hotel an someone said we would need to go 5/6 mile for a nightclub, since you have been going for 6 years could you tell me if there is much to do and if its too quiet

Berkhamsted, United...
Level Contributor
388 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Kefalos

There is one nightclub in Kef and that's Siwa. I think somebody has advised you on another thread that the clubs are in Kardamena but I think it's more than 5/6 miles away. It's about a 20 minute drive to the airport and kardamena is past that.

Kefalos is quietish so if you're looking to go clubbing every night then somewhere nearer Kos Town may be better, Tigaki, Psaldi or Lambi

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
314 posts
Save Reply
26. Re: Kefalos

hi

in post six it mentions 2 nightclubs in Kef?? is this correct - ive nver seen one. how far down the road is players bar?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
184 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Kefalos

Hi Pearson27

Unfortunately my earlier post re players and the clubs is a little out of date now. Players had shut down when i visited last summer and although it had re-opened it wasnt the same as it used to be. There were 2 nightclubs there in the past Siwa and (i think) Survivor although i didnt see Siwa open at all last July when i was there. They are both situated on the main road through Kefalos. Survivor is just after Scorpio and before Popeye's and Sebastian 2 bar. Siwa is just slighty further down the road. Not sure if they will be open this year but Sebastian 2 bar was open into the early hours last year. We spent a lot of time there and in the Dolphin rock bar which tended to stay open till 1 - 2 ish depending how busy it was.

Ginny

Berkhamsted, United...
Level Contributor
388 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Kefalos

Players Bar (as was) is on the left hand of the main road as you're heading out of town towards the airport, about 100m after the second turnoff (to the right) towards the harbour - up from the fast food place

Kos
Level Contributor
154 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: Kefalos

Players is no more it's now an Italian place. There is a night club caramel which opens at weekends. But there are some loud bars which will stay open as long as there are people drinking. Not even sure Karedamena is as lively as it was. Sebastian's 2 stays open.

30. Re: Kefalos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 18, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Kefalos
Recent Conversations