We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

yiannis kefalos

Paisley, United...
4 posts
Save Topic
yiannis kefalos

Hi has anyone stayed at the yiannis studios if so can you send us a

message if it was good or bad heading over in 18 days. is far from the beach and shops do you need to hire a car/bike or anything like that

just hope it's good as this is the first holiday with my wife in 8 years

with no kids oh yes no kids .thanks from jason&nicola

Scotland
Level Contributor
40 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: yiannis kefalos

Hi

Never been to Yannis but been going to Kefalo for 9 years and only heard good things about the place! The apartments are set back from main strip however you've got a supermarket just about on your doorstep and only about 5-10 minutes walk from the main area with bars,shops and places to eat.

We always hire a quad - but we like bombing about the island!!! Once you've arrived and sussed it out for yourself there are bike,quad, car hire within Kefalos.

I hope you have an excellent holiday- enjoy

Paisley, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: yiannis kefalos

sounds good thanks for getting back to me

Berkhamsted, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: yiannis kefalos

We stayd there a couple of years ago. We had a 1-bed apartment on the ground floor which was quite spacious. Nice pool area and snack bar area. Family very friendly and helpful. They also have a small library of books

As Jassyj said you have a supermarket less than 5 minutes away (next to the Mayflower where we normally now stay) but for last couple years his stock of certain items has been on the low side. Take the turn by the supermarket and it's a further 5 minute walk to the main road. From there you can decide to go left along the main road to the bars and restaurants or straight on towards the harbour and it's bars and tavernas - decisions, decisions!

Enjoy your holiday - I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with Yianni, Sevi and family

Ludlow, United...
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: yiannis kefalos

You will have a great holiday with the family great place to stay be sure to go to the greek dancing nite and enjoy take part in the dancing and yanni will be a friend forever tell him that lefteris say we shall dance the cyclamen or zorba dance together soon .you are not far from the main strip and beach side tavernas all very friendly folks and I am sure you will return again most folks do have a very good holiday .

Paisley, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: yiannis kefalos

Thank you all for getting back to us sounds like a good place to stay and i will

tell yanni lol thanks .

6. Re: yiannis kefalos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 pm, July 09, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Kefalos
Recent Conversations