We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxi cost from aiport to kefalos resort

Which Kefalos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
taxi cost from aiport to kefalos resort

HI I am staying at the pantheon studios in september and was wondering how much a taxi would be from kos airport to kefalos

the pantheon studions

Kent
Level Contributor
2,287 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: taxi cost from aiport to kefalos resort

The link below shows the official price but you need to check first with the taxi driver. The airport prices are at the bottom of the web page.

www.kostaxi.eu/prices.php?langcode=en

Edited: 1:30 pm, September 05, 2010
Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
69 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: taxi cost from aiport to kefalos resort

We have booked Resort hoppa.com this year . It was £18 each from the airport and a pick up back to the airport return. Think it might be a mini bus with hopefully not too many drop offs. Anyway were giving it a go as tried it in Santorini a couple of years back with no probs.We'll find out this week when we go, fingers crossed.

Glasgow, United...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: taxi cost from aiport to kefalos resort

thanks for your reply. will it be easy to pick up one of these taxis from the airport I am arriving about 3.35am and then phone them to book for our return.

thanks for your help with this

Glasgow, United...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: taxi cost from aiport to kefalos resort

thanks for your reply. we did look at the hoppa but abit unsure as the reviews were mixed about the company in general. let me know how you get on with this

Kent
Level Contributor
2,287 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: taxi cost from aiport to kefalos resort

The taxi drivers know what time the flights land and are there to await the flight. There is a rank just outside the Arrivals where you queue for your taxi and I have never known them to leave anyone behind, even if you have to share, something we have done in the past when arriving in the small hours.

north of england
Level Contributor
6 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: taxi cost from aiport to kefalos resort

I am fairly sure taxi price from Airport to Kefalos is about 30 Euros each way but I agree you should fix a price with the driver before you get in.

What I usually do now though is hire a car in advance online (much cheaper than hiring locally) then, if you allow for what a transfer would have cost, you have a cheap car to get around the island. It's an easy route to Kefalos - one long road, takes 15 mins.

Try travelsupermarket at

www.travelsupermarket.com/c/cheap-car-hire/

also Argus are usually good

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
69 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: taxi cost from aiport to kefalos resort

Back from kefalos last week and had no problems whatsoever using resorthoppa.com. Coach was waiting for us and luckily there was only 6 of us . Only 1 other drop off in resort and driver very pleasant and actually lived in kefalos. On return journey driver was punctual and we would have no hesitation in using this service again. For £18 each for the whole service we found this good value.

Kos
Level Contributor
154 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: taxi cost from aiport to kefalos resort

taxi was 29 euros last week.

sussex
Level Contributor
3 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: taxi cost from aiport to kefalos resort

Hi there

Nothing to do with taxis. We have booked the Pantheon for 2 weeks in June. Interested in any tips you have and is the hill that bad??

We have also tried unsuccessfully to find a website or Email address for them - do you know of one?

LEEDS WEST YORKS
Level Contributor
737 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: taxi cost from aiport to kefalos resort

Hi

Why dont you read the reviews of the apartments and then send a personal message to one of them ,I am sure they will give you all the info you require.

Tessy

P.S found Kefalos last year and liked it so much came back and booked for this year!!!

Edited: 5:49 am, February 05, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Kefalos
Recent Conversations