We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus stops Kos-Kefalos

4 posts
2 reviews
Bus stops Kos-Kefalos

Hello. I will travelling to Kefalos in June. I know there are buses from Kos town to Kefalos. I will arriving to the port.

Does anybody knows where the closest bus stop to the port is located in Kos town?

Also, where does the bus stop in Kefalos?

Thanks in advance.

10 replies to this topic
Loughborough...
Level Contributor
6,158 posts
34 reviews
1. Re: Bus stops Kos-Kefalos

In Kos the Kefalos buses leave from the bus station in Kleopatras Street, and this is the closest they get to the port.

4 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Bus stops Kos-Kefalos

Hi. Perfect. Thx for the info.

Shoreham-by-Sea...
Level Contributor
632 posts
13 reviews
3. Re: Bus stops Kos-Kefalos

In Kefalos theres a couple of stops along the main drag so get off at one of these as the bus carries on up into the old village where it turns around and comes back down

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
586 posts
82 reviews
4. Re: Bus stops Kos-Kefalos

where are your apartments and I will tell you the nearest stop to get off??

Moscow, Russia
1 post
5. Re: Bus stops Kos-Kefalos

Hello, we want to go to Kefalos by bus. Will live Eparchiaki Odos Ko-Kefalou, Kefalos, 853 01. What bus station will we need in Kefalos? Thanks a lot!!

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
856 posts
142 reviews
6. Re: Bus stops Kos-Kefalos

It would appear to be on the main road into Kefalos. There is a bus stop at Supermarket Jim and another at Haralambos studios. I am not sure which one will be nearest go your accommodation. Hope this helps.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
586 posts
82 reviews
7. Re: Bus stops Kos-Kefalos

Olga sorry i don't know this place you mention.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
3,016 posts
11 reviews
8. Re: Bus stops Kos-Kefalos

Eparchiaki Odos ( should be spelt Rodos ) Is the street name Olga, But what’s the name of your apartments/studios

10 posts
9. Re: Bus stops Kos-Kefalos

We are staying at Anthoula hotel where is the nearest bus stop to Kos Town and roughly how long is the journey

1 post
1 review
10. Re: Bus stops Kos-Kefalos

You could look on Google earth zoom into village or town you are staying go to street view you can find anything shops hotels bus stops it will be like you are actually there. Hope this helps

Reply to: Bus stops Kos-Kefalos
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kefalos