We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tawang-shillong tour

Bangalore...
2 posts
Save Topic
tawang-shillong tour

I am planning to tour tawang and shillong with my boyfriend in august. we have one week time to travel. pls suggest some best place in tawang and shillong. And also i would like to know from where we can start our journey, from shillong or tawang? thanks!

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
541 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: tawang-shillong tour

From Guwahati you can go to Shillong and then to Tawang.But within one week it will be really hard to cover these 2 places.

Guwahati, India
13 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: tawang-shillong tour

I would suggest you do only Tawang for 6 night 7 days

Day 1: Guwahati - Bhalukpong

Day 2: Bhalukpong - Dirang

Day 3: Dirang - Tawang

Day 4: Tawang

Day 5: Tawang

Day 6: Tawang - Bomdila

Day 7: Bomdila Guwahati (back home)

You can contact us at aparup@myvoyage.co.in or call us at 9678071669/ 0361-2262229

3. Re: tawang-shillong tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, August 09, 2014