We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can anybody help me?

Sutton, United...
Level Contributor
1,373 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Can anybody help me?

I am trying to fly CHEAPLY (under 65 GBP pp) to Grenoble or Chambery with a transfer for 2 people (under 100 GBP pp)

Any ideas?

Guildford, England
Level Contributor
5,683 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can anybody help me?

Not sure where you want to transfer to. If you could tell us that we can help. If it is a ski resort then the bus company altibus on www.altibus.com arranges them but they are not exactly cheap. Or else a navette to Cambery station and the train from there to .......

Ohio, USA
Level Contributor
19,004 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can anybody help me?

Given your location, EasyJet from LGW to Grenoble would probably be your best bet. EasyJet also flies form Luton to GNB, Ryanair from Stansted.

You can fly from Stansted to Chambéry with FlyGlobespan or from Southampton with FlyBe, neither of which looks particularly interesting.

Don't overlook the major airlines. Depending on your travel dates you never know what you might turn up. Either way, you'll get the best deals by booking as far in advance as possible.

As JBart has said, more information on where you are transferring to from either airport would help...

Good luck!

www.easyjet.com

www.ryanair.com

www.flybe.com

www.flyglobespan.com

3. Re: Can anybody help me?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 pm, August 13, 2009