We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sampoorna yoga rys200 yttc aggoa

London, United...
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sampoorna yoga rys200 yttc aggoa

Hi all

Looking to join deepaks training this december, and was hoping to see if anyone has any feedback for me, as ive only seen feedback from students that then went on to teach there...not that this is a neg, but would be good to get feedback from those that have gone on to teach else where, and those who havent at all.

Thanks,

Doug

Spain
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
21. Re: Sampoorna yoga rys200 yttc aggoa

Hey Doug,

Thanks for everything :)

I am already here in sampoorna goa ! Loving the course - fantastic. End of the month and wel be done :)

Hope youre doing well and teaching yoga !! :-)

Shelby, North...
1 post
Save Reply
22. Re: Sampoorna yoga rys200 yttc aggoa

Hi Tiffany and Doug!

I just booked my 200 hr. for this October. Just wondering how everything turned out for you two. I haven't been able to find a whole lot of reviews online. Thanks so much for your help!

13 posts
Save Reply
23. Re: Sampoorna yoga rys200 yttc aggoa

Hello everyone!

I just booked my TTC at sampoorna for January- looking forward to it!

I was wanting a type A room at Fatimas but all they have left is type D- can anyone tell me what the type D rooms are like? Are they safe on the ground floor? Doug & Bhavna- how did you get on?

Also, has anyone got any suggestions on places to go explore on days off?

Thanks!

Claire

24. Re: Sampoorna yoga rys200 yttc aggoa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, November 03, 2014