We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

car

Which Alexandra Headland hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tuncurry, Australia
Level Contributor
735 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
car

I am taking my wife to the sunshine coast on the weekend for our 40th wedding anniversary and am thinking of hiring a car any suggestions on who to hire from also I believe that we can hire a sports car? that may be fun and take us back to our younger days before kids and grandkids any help would be much appreciated

Dave

Brisbane
Destination Expert
for Brisbane
Level Contributor
3,249 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: car

Hi Dave, there are several car hire companies on the Sunshine coast including Avis and Budget. Your closest pick up is im Maroochydore which is a 5 to 10 minute bus ride from Mooloolaba.

Google car hire Maroochydore for a list of car hire companies.

Oscar

Coolum Beach
Level Contributor
17 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: car

If your after a sports car you might try aussie bargain wheels car hire near the sunshine coast airport

Brisbane, Australia
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: car

hmm, not sure about sporting car, but I used Alpha Car Hire a few times and am very happy with their services and rates. They also have branches in the Sun Shine Coast area, as well as other major cities in VIC and QLD.

alphacarhire.com.au/sunshine-coast-car-hire.…

Jeff

4. Re: car

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, June 16, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Alexandra Headland