We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

do the management read trip advisor reviews

england
Level Contributor
75 posts
Save Topic
do the management read trip advisor reviews

hi

I have noticed that the management at GBH cayacoa have stopped responding to reviews on trip advisor, are they fed up with some of the negative reviews and no longer monitor this site? or too busy to respond to them, we have booked to go here next year and although most reviews are really positive some are not so, although we do appreciate we all have different tastes etc it would be nice if we could read that the management are aware of what is being written and a suitable response given

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
496 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: do the management read trip advisor reviews

Yes, the management does read the reviews and most replies seem genuine BUT...The only problem is when management does respond on tripadvisor and their response is pure BS. The management wrote a reply to a review I posted and their reply was rubbish. Purely lies! Everything they said they did to try and "right a wrong" was incorrect. They could not have done any of what they said because we were already gone from the resort and headed back home.

Lindsay, Canada
Level Contributor
484 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: do the management read trip advisor reviews

I know for certain that the reviews on TA are read by LGBPCL management regularly and that positive/negative feedback is passed onto the appropriate staff as well as discussed in daily staff meetings.

I'm looking forward to our next visit - likely after the current construction is completed.

Deb

Bedford
Destination Expert
for Samana Province
Level Contributor
4,719 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: do the management read trip advisor reviews

It would be helpful if they also kept an eye on the forum posts. Marga has highlighted current problems with drinks, but no one has mentioned this in reviews.

england
Level Contributor
3,120 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: do the management read trip advisor reviews

Marga also mentioned the fact that she did not like rooms 318 and 319 but you may recall in July a couple were allocated those rooms and thought they were fab, I guess it is all subjective and down to personal preference - if you have been to lots of five star hotels especially in Dubai I guess that some elements at Cayo might let it down.

Marga and Dayel both have mentioned the fact that they prefer the public beach and we thought it was great but only on those days when there were no trips, on those days it could get very noisy - but again it is great to have a choice at Cayo, some resorts your beaches are one - take it or leave it.

15. Re: do the management read trip advisor reviews

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, October 17, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Santa Barbara de Samana