We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Adil dalyan

uk snowden
Level Contributor
16 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Villa Adil dalyan

This will be our third year to Dalyan and it is beautiful, we have booked villa adil through Thomas cook style villas ,I would like to know the location and the area where we are staying . Thank you

Southport, United...
Level Contributor
2,219 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa Adil dalyan

Have a look at the google map on this page

http://www.dalyan-villas.com/villa-adil.shtml

Not sure how accurate it is though..

I would suggest you re post your question on the Dalyan forum, someone on there may know the villa.

durham
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa Adil dalyan

I'm thinking of booking villa Adil for next may with Thomas Cook but would like to know what arrangements are made for the long wait between check-out and flight time--leaves 04.00 for Newcastle flight.

I can't get through to T C on the phone and my travel agent was no help.

has anyone had a similar experience booking a villa with a very late flight?

Essex UK
Level Contributor
54 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa Adil dalyan

I have just tried booking online and had exactly same question which the live webchat could not answer. Would just say there is a rep who will take care of you! I will not book without knowing. Anyone done this?

durham
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Villa Adil dalyan

I asked my travel agent but they didn't seem sure (couldn't understand why they hadn't been asked this before! ) but their only suggestion was to book into an hotel for the last few hours. This would seem to be getting too complicated, arranging pick-up etc. so have decided not to book it.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,764 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Villa Adil dalyan

There was a similar question on the Dalyan forum recently where people had a long period between leaving their accommodation and getting to the airport.

The response seemed to be was to check into a nearby hotel for just a few pounds for the day (literally). Try Travel Republic or Hotels4U. CG x

Melksham, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Villa Adil dalyan

Have just returned from a Holiday - Stayed in the Villa Adil in Dalyan. Would highly recommed this place to stay - stunning villa with pool, Owner Adil really friendly and helpful. Villa set in quiet area of Dalyan, which was ideal for us. 5 minute walk into main Dalyan town. Beautiful Place. Can't wait to go back next year!! Marks out of 10 - 10 plus!!!

Melksham, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Villa Adil dalyan

Hi

Just to let you know i have just returned from Villa Adil - Adil is not using Travel Agents next year but booking privately. check his web page out..

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,771 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Villa Adil dalyan

If you like to stay in a Villa try booking directly and most owners are very flexible about late check out and you won't need to book a hotel and you may not even have an extra charge.

Try www.holidaylettings.co.Uk

or www.ownersdirect.co.Uk

You can email / phone owners often from Uk / Ireland and discuss your requirements.

Probably cheaper direct as well.

east sussex
Level Contributor
508 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Villa Adil dalyan

we had to leave our villa at ten am and had an evening flight so our villa rep found us a tiny hotel and we only had one room for about 15 pound but we used pool all day and showered before we left, was perfect.luggage stored safely as well as there was ten of us. just make sure you eat before you get to dalaman as prices are a rip off

uk snowden
Level Contributor
16 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Villa Adil dalyan

Just returned from Villa Adil in Dalyan Sept 2012 had a lovely relaxing holiday and the villa was lovely , Adil the owner was at hand if we needed anything and also gave us his tel no , the only down side was the villa was to far out of Dalyan it was not a 5 to 10 min walk to the centre it was longer and walking down that long road in the heat and no shade for shelter it was sweltering,and also it was quite hair raising on times with the Dalyan dogs which go around in packs not very friendly at all, my husband and I was walking into Dalyan one evening when this dog came and jumped up at both of us thinking that we had some food to give it ,it is not the dogs fault visitors should not feed them and they are having a bad reputatation for they are hungry & dumb animals and they don't know what is right or wrong,but we had a fab holiday ,villa Adil will not be in next years Thomas cook brochure it will be advertised with owners direct can't wait to go back Dalyanitis is catching so be on your guard

Get answers to your questions about Dalaman