We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Duty ~ free shop at Dalaman airport!!

Stoke on Trent
Level Contributor
199 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Duty ~ free shop at Dalaman airport!!

Hello,

Can anyone tell me is there a duty ~free shop in arrivals at Dalaman airport??

Bootybezza x

aberdeen
Level Contributor
424 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Duty ~ free shop at Dalaman airport!!

Yes there is. One of us usually goes to duty free whilst the other waits for the bags. Saves time but they will only sell you so much per passport so if you want a lot might not work for you.

Gosport, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Duty ~ free shop at Dalaman airport!!

is it a lot cheaper to buy it in the dalaman duty free than to buy here at our local airport, flying from bournemouth

DUNDEE
Level Contributor
209 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Duty ~ free shop at Dalaman airport!!

dont think theres that much difference in prices if i remmember correctly but i always buy mine on the way out then stock up at dalaman for the return journey

4. Re: Duty ~ free shop at Dalaman airport!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 pm, October 21, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Dalaman