We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family Hotel - Dalaman Airport

Dorset
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Topic
Family Hotel - Dalaman Airport

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a hotel close to Dalaman airport that has family rooms that sleep 5?

My wife and I will be travelling with our 3 children aged 3, 7 & 10 and would ideally like one one room for us all.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Rosehearty, United...
Level Contributor
10,190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Family Hotel - Dalaman Airport

Hi Cel, I noted from your other post the type of things you want close by on your holiday, so I think being close to Dalaman is not a great idea. Dalaman itself is a working town, there is a holiday resort very close by called Sarigerme, but to see the things you want you will need to do a lot of travelling about from there.

I think you need to think about areas slightly further out.

If I can suggest the Fethiye area, that should cover most if not all of your needs.

Have a look at hotels in Calis again that will cover most of your wants and the other items you mentioned are not too far away.

Dorset
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Family Hotel - Dalaman Airport

Thanks for the post Fraser.

My original post was actually not very clear.

We are planning to fly into Dalaman mid June and will be staying in Gocek - (any recommendations for a young family around this area would also be greatly appreciated.)

However due to flight times and Villa availability we were looking to stay close to the airport for the first night we arrive and travel to the villa the following day.

We are not looking for anything fancy just a family room that can sleep 5.

Any help would be great.

Thanks again

Hebden Bridge...
Level Contributor
6,253 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Family Hotel - Dalaman Airport

There are 2 hotels within close proximity of Dalaman Airport, both of which are used to Airport Customers and Flight Crews.

The larger one is The Dalaman Park Hotel which doesn't get particularly good reviews, and The Burc Hotel: http://www.burchotel.com/mainpage.htm

We will be staying at the Burc ourselves later this year, but at the moment can only refer you to Trip Advisor Reviews.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotels-g811172-Dalaman_Mug…

Hope that this helps.

4. Re: Family Hotel - Dalaman Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, September 08, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Dalaman
Recent Conversations