We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Paradise Samana

Shediac, Canada
Level Contributor
174 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Grand Paradise Samana

This is Ron & Heather form New-Brunswick,..we are going to the GPS..In april and was wondering if there was someone who just Returned from there,..and how was there vacation

Kitchener, Canada
Level Contributor
1,135 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Paradise Samana

I will let you know....we will be back on March 12, going for 2 weeks. We went last Feb and had a great time !!

Shediac, Canada
Level Contributor
174 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand Paradise Samana

We would appreciate that..We've been going to punta cana for the last 8 years. ...do this year the prices are too high. ...do it's our first time in Samana. .at the Grand paradise samana. ...we got a superior ocean view room. Yours truly Ron and Heather. ..from shediac. .N.B....PS. .Enjoy your stay we will leave April 16th for 2 weeks

Mentioned in this post
Samana Province
Samana Province
Dominican Republic
Grand Paradise Samana
Grand Paradise Samana
4,077 Reviews
Dominican Republic
Kitchener, Canada
Level Contributor
1,135 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grand Paradise Samana

ahhh same as us....we had been going to pc for the past 11 years and then found it too pricey last year so we went to gps...loved it and wouldnt think twice about going somewhere else this year !

Shediac, Canada
Level Contributor
174 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Grand Paradise Samana

well thats good news for sure,..thank`s,.make sure to let us know how your vacation was,....

Edited: 4:55 pm, February 11, 2015
Lindsay, Canada
Level Contributor
474 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Grand Paradise Samana

Why not read the reviews on the right here for your hotel?

Shediac, Canada
Level Contributor
174 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Grand Paradise Samana

We do...but we would rather have it from someone who's been there lately. ..Some of the Reviews on here are not always accurate. ...

Lindsay, Canada
Level Contributor
474 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Grand Paradise Samana

Ronald T. If you jump past the first review (why 2014 is on top I don't know) you will find they are very recent.

Kitchener, Canada
Level Contributor
1,135 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Grand Paradise Samana

I don't mind :) PM me any questions you might have, I'm in contact with people at the hotel daily it seems.

Shediac, Canada
Level Contributor
174 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Grand Paradise Samana

If you have a chance can you take some pictures of the superior ocean view rooms. ...thanks

Edited: 1:59 pm, February 14, 2015
nyc
Level Contributor
2,742 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Grand Paradise Samana

We having stayed recently, but had good memories staying at GPS. That grassy lawn on the beach, clear water, stone walkways, underdeveloped surroundings.the drive to gps , the scenery, gives off a big hint of isolation. Big difference to all other resort zones on the island.

The only bummer was the early sunsets.