We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bungalow villas at Grand Paradise Samana

Which Las Galeras hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
toronto
Level Contributor
18 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
bungalow villas at Grand Paradise Samana

Have the villas been renovated as well? How about the lobby and common areas?

Kitchener, Canada
Level Contributor
1,133 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bungalow villas at Grand Paradise Samana

the lobby and some rooms have been re-done...I follow them on fb !

Mississauga, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: bungalow villas at Grand Paradise Samana

Just returned from GPS last week. Stayed in a villa. It was not redone. Villa itself was ok, but furniture was very old. Sofa bed was useless since springs were breaking. Lobby and restaurant are new and look quite nice.

Shelburne, Ontario
Level Contributor
271 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: bungalow villas at Grand Paradise Samana

Did you enjoy your stay at the Grand Paradise? We leave on Jan 17th. This is our second time there. We did enjoy it a couple of years ago when we were there.

Kitchener, Canada
Level Contributor
1,133 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: bungalow villas at Grand Paradise Samana

I spoke with the hotel and they did say the bungalows with walk outs to the pool were renovated.....were you in this area ??

Barrie, Canada
Level Contributor
151 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: bungalow villas at Grand Paradise Samana

following them on facebook., what a great idea Candle_maker!!! going to go do that myself :)

Shelburne, Ontario
Level Contributor
271 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: bungalow villas at Grand Paradise Samana

I have been following them too on Facebook. You will see the pictures of the renovated lobby needingsun!! Hope that helps. The newly renovated rooms look nice too. Would be nice to get one of those. And apparently the buffet has been renovated also. I am looking forward to seeing all their improvements - 9 more days for us. Hope Pearson Airport is straightened out by then.

Kitchener, Canada
Level Contributor
1,133 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: bungalow villas at Grand Paradise Samana

lol I hope Pearson is too for your sake !! What a mess of people and luggage !

toronto
Level Contributor
18 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: bungalow villas at Grand Paradise Samana

I just returned. Was in villa facing the pool. Room seems to have fresh coat of paint, but furniture and curtains were still old. Friends were in villa closer to beach and all was old. Their top floor was actually quite creepy and unsafe since the stairs were shaky. I did not see any renovated villas that look like the FB pictures. The rooms close to the lobby were nice and had new beds, linens and furniture.

Barrie, Canada
Level Contributor
151 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: bungalow villas at Grand Paradise Samana

time is flying isnt it Lynne027!!!!

21 days for us and its a good thing, had a fall and tore my hamstring last night so bedrest for 3-5 days....sure hope its way better by jan 31st

finger crossed pearson will be all good again by this weekend!!! it was terrible!

Kitchener, Canada
Level Contributor
1,133 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: bungalow villas at Grand Paradise Samana

travellingmomma2013....do you have any pics from your room to the pool or vice versa ??? just wondering distance from the rooms there to the pool.....what block were you in ?? I think samuel has in block 5.....