We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

World Cup

Manchester
Level Contributor
243 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
World Cup

Hi, my husband and I will be staying at the GPLH in June and will be there during the first England world cup game (15th June), do you know if the hotel(s) show large sporting events and if so will it be in the Sports Bar or Theatre?

portsmouth
Level Contributor
54 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: World Cup

Hi

A group of 24 of us will also be there for my daughters wedding on 19th June. We arrive on the 12th and have a few people in the group asking the same question. Hopefully someone will give an answer soon. Fingers crossed.

London
Level Contributor
175 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: World Cup

My OH wants to know the answer to this too. I would of thought they would show it in the sports bar, this is where all the Olympic stuff was shown when we was at the grand palladium in Mexico.

My friend from Grenada thinks it will definitly been shown, as apparently there all football crazy in the carribbean. Lol

Manchester
Level Contributor
243 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: World Cup

I am pretty sure it will be on looking at the palladium forum. See you all there :-)

Rotherham, England
Level Contributor
183 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: World Cup

Hope so !

I'll be there in my swfc shirt so give me a shout if you see me !

5. Re: World Cup

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, May 28, 2015