We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One love negril bar hop

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Topic
One love negril bar hop

Anyone gonna be at the Grand Palladium on MAY 26th. That would like to take this free tour all you have to do is tip the driver we will go to 7 different bars around town and expierence Negril. I read alot of great reviews about it on here..You can look up One love bar hop jamaica to read more about it.The driver doesnt come to grand palladium but he said if we have atleast 15 people he will come take us. I have 4 so far.

Mentioned in this post
Negril
Negril
Jamaica
YQG
Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,006 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: One love negril bar hop

Not just for groups.. Email Lembert at bananaznegril@hotmail.com . He picks you up and returns you to your hotel/resort. Trip is 'free', but please tip him. You go to about 7 bars and buy your own drinks.

S.

YQG
Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,006 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: One love negril bar hop

Not sure if I implied there would just be you on the bus.... He picks up at different resorts so there will be others... When we went, there was us and another couple from our resort, but pretty quicky the bus, after a couple more pickups, was packed. Met lots of nice people and got to hear about the places they were staying at.

Bodega, California
Level Contributor
14,669 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: One love negril bar hop

From what I've seen he jams lots of people in the bus! Like with any kind of tour like that your experience will only be enhanced by lots of people from different resorts. Its easy to make friends after several beers, lol. Enjoy.

YQG
Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,006 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: One love negril bar hop

I should probably add... not just for groups if you are staying in Negril. I can see the logic in needing to have a group for a pick up in Lucea.

Mentioned in this post
Negril
Negril
Jamaica
Lucea
Lucea
Jamaica
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Reply
15. Re: One love negril bar hop

Have you been to Bleu weekend?What is it about?

16. Re: One love negril bar hop

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, April 24, 2014