We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Room suggestions

Kidderminster...
5 posts
Save Topic
Room suggestions

Hi all, I'm staying on the lady Hamilton side of the Grand palladium. Could anyone tell me what room blocks they are? And which side is nearest sunset cove? Also could anyone suggest a room number please thats close to the beach. Thanks :)

United States
Level Contributor
12,212 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Room suggestions

Room blocks - This resort is not built as one large building. The resort is built as a series of about smaller buildings which are also called 'blocks'.

Side near Sunset Cove - Lady Hailton

Rooms nearest Sunset Cove - Try rooms 3601-3636.

Kidderminster...
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Room suggestions

Thanks for your reply. Are these rooms ok for air con etc as heard some blocks have had very bad reviews.

west virginia
Level Contributor
1,131 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Room suggestions

You can see a map of GPLH here:

www.palladiumaddict.net/jamaica-lucea/…

As far a buildings getting bad marks for A/C 39 and 40 seem to get the most complaints but I haven't stayed in either. 40 also has the "open" floor plan where the bathroom and shower are not in a separate room but merely have a glass door. After 35 years of marriage it wouldn't bother me but some don't care for it.

34, 35 or 36 for proximity to the beach but still close to everything else.

The view from the third floor of 34 is amazing.

Personally I would go for 29 or 33. Still close but right beside the adult pool and beach and the Adult pool is open til midnight.

Edited: 8:32 am, July 03, 2012
Kidderminster...
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Room suggestions

Thanks that's very helpful. Are all of those rooms ok for noise levels at night? I'm not saying I will be going to bed early but it's for days when perhaps I do need an early night if we have a excusion planned for the next day etc.

5. Re: Room suggestions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, July 05, 2013