We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Room Upgrade GPLH

Which Lucea hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toledo, Ohio
Level Contributor
62 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Room Upgrade GPLH

I called my travel agency (Cheap Caribbean) to see how much it would be to upgrade to a one bedroom suite for my stay next month. I was quoted $54.10. I didn't upgrade at that time as I wanted to confirm with my husband. I called back yesterday, and now the same upgrade is $768!! (no that is not a typo!) I called fiesta directly as CC recommended. The woman at fiesta told me that I can only upgrade once I arrive on the resort. Has anyone upgraded on arrival? What kind of rates did you pay?

Powhatan, VA
Level Contributor
412 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Room Upgrade GPLH

asked for an upgrade when we arrived but wasn't available..rooms aren't that different so if you don't get it, no worries! how much time do you spend in the room anyway? they are all nice rooms and w/just two of you plenty of space. enjoy!

Toledo, Ohio
Level Contributor
62 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Room Upgrade GPLH

I am just hoping to get the 2nd balcony for sunning! Regardless of the room, everything will be great! I could sleep in a tent on the beach in Jamaica and be happy:)

Ontario
Level Contributor
98 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Room Upgrade GPLH

We paid $87.00 per person for the upgrade when we booked with Cheap Caribbean. It was a great deal, and we jumped at it. If you don't upgrade, request a corner junior suite on the top floor. You have a good chance of getting an ocean view.

4. Re: Room Upgrade GPLH

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:40 pm, June 19, 2013