We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Honeymoon Villa to request?

Which Lucea hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Western Mass.
Level Contributor
71 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Which Honeymoon Villa to request?

Hello we are booked in a Honeymoon Villa Suite.

I'm just wondering if anyone has any suggestions about which one to request. We'd like to be not too far from restaurants etc., but not where it's very noisy either, hopefully close to beach.

Any suggestions about which building to request?

Thanks!

Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
19,497 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Which Honeymoon Villa to request?

My suggestion to get the information you want is to try the forum in the Palladium Addict web site.

palladiumaddict.net/JP/…SiteDirectory.html

Western Mass.
Level Contributor
71 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which Honeymoon Villa to request?

Thanks, I did look at the map, just looking for any advice from people that have stayed in the honeymoon villas.

Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
19,497 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Which Honeymoon Villa to request?

My suggestion was to write your questions in the forum not just look at the map.

Milwaukee, WI
Level Contributor
641 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which Honeymoon Villa to request?

We were in villa 3074 which is one villa in from the end of the point facing the main pool area. Although this villa was very nice next time I would request one a bit closer to the main pool because it is a long walk day after day. The villas directly across from the adult pool are convenient but can get rather noisey. Another consideration would be to request a ground floor. The AC seems to work better in these as compared to upper levels. Safety is not an issue as the patio door locks and the resort is relatively safe anyway. Happy planning! Julie

5. Re: Which Honeymoon Villa to request?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, June 15, 2010