We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach Rentals in La Manzanilla

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which La Manzanilla hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
1 post
Save Topic
Beach Rentals in La Manzanilla

We are 2 or 3 adults and 2 children looking for beach rentals in La Manzanilla in February 2011. We want to be on the beach or as close as possible, with decent kitchen and bedroom facilities. Any recommendations would be great. Seems that the nature of the place means there is not too much to choose from!

Thanks.

Edited: 9:17 am, September 05, 2010
Seattle, Wa
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach Rentals in La Manzanilla

Use the rental site vrbo.com. You will find many options for beachfront homes at a decent price. One that I stayed in and highly recommend is Casa Judita.

Albuquerque
Level Contributor
2 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach Rentals in La Manzanilla

I have been twice and I used this website to find a place: www.lamanzanilla.info/e_vacation_rental.html

You will save money if you stay off the beach, but most of the on-beach places are lovely.

My family stayed at Casa Margarita and it was very nice in one room, and the other had a lot of street noise (this is an issue because trucks drive down the road with loudspeakers and can wake you or your children up if you sleep in).

Casa Luna was closer to the beach and quieter.

Hope that helps

3. Re: Beach Rentals in La Manzanilla

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:40 am, July 10, 2011
Get answers to your questions about La Manzanilla