We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to buy internet sim card in vinncennes

Which Vincennes hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
89 posts
134 reviews
Save Topic
where to buy internet sim card in vinncennes

hello

i,ll be staying in vincennes for 10 days in royal regncy hotel on rue defrance ,where can i find nearst shop to buy internet sim card ? how much it coast?...thanks

5 replies to this topic
Val-de-Marne, France
Level Contributor
8,621 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: where to buy internet sim card in vinncennes

I know Vincennes but I know nothing about data sim cards. Maybe if you ask the question on the Paris forum you'll get answers about which cards are available and at which stores and then I can direct you to the nearest one in Vincennes. I suppose The Phone House, Orange or SFR (I see on SFR's website that they have them but I don't know if they will have support in another language than French).

SFR is at 14 avenue du Château, 94300 Vincennes (open Monday to Saturday 10 am - 7 pm)

The Phone House is at 7, rue du Midi, 94300 Vincennes (open Monday to Saturday 10:30 - 7:30)

Orange is at 20 avenue du Château (Monday - Saturday 10 - 7, closed for lunch between 1 & 2 pm on Monday to Friday).

Edited: 7:31 am, September 07, 2013
Val-de-Marne, France
Level Contributor
8,621 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: where to buy internet sim card in vinncennes

You might find this thread of interest about plans by Orange:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187147-i14-k68259…

All three stores are near one another and there may be other phone stores in the neighborhood so you can walk in and compare.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
7,671 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: where to buy internet sim card in vinncennes

http://www.Lebara.fr has among the least expensive calls and offers data as well. Ask in PhoneHouse as mentioned by Madame F_M as well as tabacs for one of their SIMs.

Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
89 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: where to buy internet sim card in vinncennes

thank you very much madam, i checked ORANGE it is located 15 mins walk from my place and they got internet sim with pretty cheap prices base on their website. Merci beaucoup

Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
89 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: where to buy internet sim card in vinncennes

thanks a lote for your help i will put LEPARA in my mind , good to mention that i checked their website , found very cheap prices....thanks again for your kindness

Reply to: where to buy internet sim card in vinncennes
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Vincennes